Thursday, February 04, 2010

Herb: Fenugreek

I was skeptical to say the least when it came to adding Fenugreek to my diet to increase my milk supply for Inch Worm. But it really works! I was really worried about the "maple syrup flavor", because I can not stand maple syrup, but the taste is not that bad and I do not smell like maple syrup.
Because the maple syrup-like flavor is strong and not always liked,...quantities required to increase their milk supply notice that their skin exudes a distinct "maple syrup" odor.
The tea also contains anise which is another flavor I hate, but better than drinking gallons of water and getting no results other than having to pee all the time. I love the results I am seeing from this herb! Go herbs!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...