I was having a really bad day at work so I bought bulbs. Is this the first warning sign of an addition to buying bulbs? Perhaps.
When buying them I was also thinking of reasons to tell Thorny Guy of why I bought them.
1) I had a $25 off coupon, granted I had to buy $50 worth of bulbs but....
2) Brecks came through on their lifetime guarantee, so they proved themselves to me. On a side note, the bulbs in question I bought two years ago planted them in MD, where they did fine until I dug them up and moved them to MN where I planted them and never saw them again. I sent them an email and they are reshipping the bulbs, no questions asked.
3) I had not really purchased any this year yet.
4) Some of these bulbs I can not find in the stores.
5) Some of the bulbs were buy 8 get 8 free.
Another sign of addition? I still have about 100 tulip bulbs to plant, which were in a container but now need to be planted in the garden. Last year, We also bought a lot of bulbs, but I blame that mostly on Thorny Guy. It was more of his idea to buy the clearance bulbs at Menards to put in pots.
I guess there are worst things to be addicted to.
So what did I buy? I guess you are going to have to wait, just like Thorny Guy.