Friday, April 24, 2009

Baby got stung!

Last night I was walking through the garden and bending down to see if a clematis was coming up, when I got this sharp pain in my right side. Now being 34 weeks pregnant, my first thought was "Oh this is it, I am in labor!"

I put my hand on my belly where the intense "keel over" pain was coming from. Then suddenly the pain transferred from my belly to my hand. Now I was confused and hurting bad.

About this time, Thorny Guy ran to where I was. I must have screamed or yelled at one point. He says that he saw something fly off me. I guess I was stung by a bee or wasp.

My poor round belly, was swollen and red. After anti-itch cream and some icing, it is nearly back to normal. I hope that this incident is not a indicator of my pain level at this time. I think labor is going to be a little more intense than being stung. Ouch!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...