Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Bulbs are in the ground

This weekend I finally got all the bulbs planted. Let's hope they come up. I am still waiting on a couple lilies from brecks. I just hope they come soon so they can still go in the ground.

I planted two types of crocuses in the woodland garden by the path: Ard Schenk Snow Crocus and Fuscotinctus Snow Crocus. I got my replacement Winter Aconite. Checkered Lilies and Trout Lily for the Woodland garden. And a whole bunch of Lilies, since they seem to like our soil and the deer usually leave them alone.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are a bright and cheery preview of spring. The crocuses will look pretty when they come up, and the woodland garden will bloom even earlier with your new bulbs.

Jan said...

How pretty that will be! Really like the last picture of the yellow ones. They look dainty.

Kristi said...

Wow, great variety. Your garden will be gorgeous come spring.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...