Thursday, August 07, 2008


Last Sunday I took some cuttings from my moms garden. Lets hope they root. I took some willow cuttings, Artemesia 'silver mound', something with yellow flowers (what was that mom), dead nettle, and Artemesia 'Silver Brocade'. They were in a bucket of water with lots of willow leaves to make willow water. Later they were transfered to a mixture of perlite and coir. I also had a sedum drop all there red clusters so I pressed them into the mix to see if they will root. I will keep you updated on how this experiment goes.

UPDATE: Two dead nettle cutting have not made it, but everything else seems fine. The Sedum is all rooting and grew an inch already!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...