Wednesday, May 21, 2008

What's Blooming?

Lots of daffodils are still coming up. I have to say that I did a good job this year planting them in drifts. I think the ones still coming up may have been planted too deep and I may have to fix that in the fall. This double daffodil sent up two small flowers per stem.


I was happy to see the small cupped daffodil with the orange rim that I brought from MD survived.

The forget-me-not that my mom gave me is blooming. It has white little flowers. The lungwort is starting to open. The snow anemone I purchased at the plant sale has cute white flowers. Also blooming at this time but not pictured are the strawberries, bleeding heart, apple trees, violets, tulips, dead nettle, periwinkle and rhododendron.

pulmonaria (lungwort)
snow anemone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...